To not fail with certification, don’t forget these steps :
- If your app require some capabilities like internet or network, don’t forget to submit it in the publish form under Declaration/Policy ==> url to your public policy. sample for CBR
- Don’t forget to include a link to this policy into you settings/charms
- Do not include any “app closing” action (button or whatever) or just for debug purposes. Hide it in release !
- Provide the files needed to test the application : CBR was refused because I do not provide any comics !
I got all theses…and get the certification after 4 submit !
- If you submit several languages, provides localized images as well
- Do not modify images you provide with some editors to change or hide something
this was the lesson of the second submit.